Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MIA

Yes. I have been MIA. Well, not counting last saturday and sunday, but I am now. Can't do the friends thing anymore. Just on a different level now. I guess I should be friends with single moms or simply moms now...they seem to understand me a little bit more. I guess my age-ish kinda people are still into gossiping and sharing their opinions they know nothing about... so my way of handling it?... MIA. Just going to go to school, be with my family, and take care of my body. Sorry friends, but just need to still keep focusing on myself and I think this is the best way. Bad / Good idea? I don't know. I'm still figuring things out, but my blog is still here. I won't be MIA on here ;) Oh and happy september! Gender Reveal weeks awayyyyyyyy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment