Thursday, September 18, 2014

14 Weeks

Finishing up my 14th week. Did that go by fast or whaaaa?! Life is changing and I am keeping so busy and it feels so good. I guess whats been on my mind a lot is this song exactly....

"We've been traveling this road
Together for so long
And it never it occurred to me
That one day i'd be traveling alone " 

"How does it feel to love someone,
 so much, and then its gone"

Truth is: It feels awful. But other then that I've had a really good week. My mom's leaving again which stinks, but oh well. I'll be okay. Happy 14 weeks to me! hello 15 weeks. 


How Far Along?: 14 weeks +
Total Weight Gain?: 106ish
Maternity Clothes?: whatever doesn't cling to my belly is good haha
Stretch Marks?: None! need to lotion up more though
Sleep?: ehhh, iight.... about to start taking unisom to get a better rest.
Movement?: YUP, just can't feel it yet
Food Cravings?: I don't like food again for right now
Queasy/sick?: Yeahhhh, but it's lightened up slightly.
Gender?: Baby boy??! (dont know yet)
Labor signs?: None
Symptoms?: I'll quote from last week because it's still pretty dead on... "Pretty much the same old shingdig. Except they are ever so slightly softening up. Yet, my boobs are still tender, bad mood, nausea, fatigued, and the sadness. which needs to stop."
Happy/Moody?:  I'm alrightttt
Relationship Status?: Happily single
Miss anything?: I miss my appetite.
Best Moment of the Week?: dance practiceeee
Looking forward too?: Finding out the GENDAAAA.and doctors appt coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment