Friday, September 26, 2014

15 Weeks

SOOO Good news. My Due date has moved up 10 days! haha so though this is the 15 week update it should be the 16th week... but then I figure this is the end of 15 weeks so I'm good to go. March 13th is the date and I couldn't be any happier. Today I'm just feeling super excited and now I am getting ready to go out with my new friends from Cultural Envoy to go dancing! I am pretty tired, but we'll see how it goes. School was overwhelming, but still going.


How Far Along?: Almost 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain?: 108
Maternity Clothes?: I wear what I want alright?! Just not tight, then I have a bump.
Stretch Marks?: None, gotta lotion up though. 
Sleep?: Been sleeping fine, just had to wake up early this morning so I'm pretty tired.
Movement?: There is movement but I just can't feel it yet
Food Cravings?: Salty foods
Queasy/sick?: Yeahhhh, but it's lightened up slightly.
Gender?: Baby boy??! (dont know yet)
Labor signs?: None
Symptoms?: I'll quote from last week because it's still pretty dead on... "Pretty much the same old shingdig. Except they are ever so slightly softening up. Yet, my boobs are still tender, bad mood, nausea, fatigued, and the sadness. which needs to stop."
Happy/Moody?:  I'm pretty content right now
Relationship Status?: Happily single
Miss anything?: I miss my appetite.
Best Moment of the Week?:finishing all my homework
Looking forward too?: Finding out the GENDAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment